Crescent Steel and Allied Products Limited is a conglomerate corporation listed on all stock exchanges of Pakistan as ‘CSAP’. Starting operations with a pipe manufacturing facility in March 1987, Crescent Steel now has diversified businesses in four defined sectors – engineering, textiles, capital markets and power – spread over five campuses.
Read our latest news & events
The Employer’s Federation of Pakistan Awards 2013May 7, 2013
At the 8th Annual Award ceremony held by The Employer’s Federation of Pakistan on April 27, 2013, CSAPL ranked first in the category of Processing & Allied Sector for Best Practices in OSH&E.
Billet Manufacturing FacilityApril 24, 2013
The Board in their meeting held on 24 April 2013 has decided to invest in a proposed wholly owned subsidiary for setting up a billet manufacturing facility having an annual capacity of 72,000 metric tons.
DividendApril 24, 2013
The Board of Directors in their meeting held on 24 April 2013 has declared second interim cash dividend of Re. 1 per share (i.e. 10%). This is in addition to first interim dividend of 10% i.e. Re. 1 per share already declared for the financial year.
PCP’s Corporate Philanthropy Awards 2011December 21, 2012
Crescent Steel and Allied Products Limited was presented with PCP’s Certificate of Recognition for philanthropic contribution to social development in Pakistan for the year 2011.
KSE Top 25 Company 2011December 10, 2012
CSAPL has been selected for the Top 25 Companies award 2011 announced by the Karachi Stock Exchange based on overall performance of the Company.
ICAP and ICMAP Best Corporate Report Awards 2011December 10, 2012
CSAPL awarded second position in the engineering sector for the best corporate report award 2011.
Award of Excellence – Best Management & Decent Work PracticesDecember 7, 2012
CSAPL has secured 1st position in the competition for Best Management and Decent Work Practices organized by the Employers’ Federation of Pakistan on their 60 year celebrations.
Top 25 Companies Award (KSE) 2010December 7, 2012
The company’s performance was acknowledged by the premier stock exchange of the country by including Crescent Steel in the top 25 companies for the year 2008.
Best Presented Accounts and Corporate Governance Disclosures Award 2009 (SAFA)December 7, 2012
We place paramount importance to transparency, reliability of information and its accurate and timely reporting to our stakeholders all being components of good corporate governance clearly highlights the company’s focus on corporate governance.
Best Corporate Report Awards 2010 (ICAP and ICMAP)December 7, 2012
In continuation with previous years, our Annual Report 2010 received 2nd position in Engineering Sector of “Best corporate Report Award – 2010”.
Excellence AwardDecember 7, 2012
for best Management and Decent work practices
DividendDecember 3, 2012
The shareholders have approved a final cash dividend of Re. 1 per share (i.e. 10%) in their Annual General Meeting held on 18 September 2012. This is in addition to interim cash dividend of Re.1 per share (i.e. 10%), making a total distribution of Rs. 2 per share (i.e. 20%) for the year.
Annual Report 2012December 3, 2012
CSAPL’s Annual report for the year ended 30 June 2012 is now published and available for download.
Annual General MeetingDecember 3, 2012
The 28th Annual Genereal Meeting of Crescent Steel and Allied Products Limited will be held on Tuesday,18 September 2012 at 12:30 p.m at Qasre-e-Noor,9 E-2,Main Boulevard, Gullberg-III Lahore. The share transfer book of the company will remain closed from 12 September 2012 to 18 September 2012.
CSAPL Wins Award of ExcellenceDecember 3, 2012
Best Management & Decent Work Practices CSAPL has secured 1st position in the competition for Best Management and Decent Work Practices organized by the Employers’ Federation of Pakistan on their 60 year celebrations. The participating organizations were categorized into Multinationals, Public and Private Sector companies. In the category of small public sector companies, CSAPL was